Technical Tutorials and InformationHere is a collection of technical information and tutorials that have been produced to help some clients. The source code to these tutorials is generally made available.
- Forms for use over the web, done simply and quickly.
This uses php, smarty, quickform and overlib.
- How to find out who links to you and what search engine hits you get, all in php.
- Bash and Ksh reference. How to recall and edit your command line history using the GNU Bourne-Again and the Korn shells.
- A Quick Vi/Vim tutorial.
- Passwordless logins with ssh - the Secure Shell.
- Checking a ssh server key fingerprint
- References for PHP programmers
- Aspects of Shell Scripting.
- Greylisting with exim — this is a spam reduction technique.
- Generate an up to date image to install a CentOS or RedHat system over the network
If you want any help using the above, or have any comments or suggestions, please contact us.